Competition GAS COUPE & SEDAN BODIES: (Competition GAS Guidelines)
1. Body types must be pre-1968.
- Cars must have full fenders, no open wheel cars. Hood tops are required, sides may be open
- Stance. Vehicle should resemble a more modern race vehicle. Lower to the ground for stability. No restrictions on paint, lettering, graphics and wheels.
NOSTALGIA GAS COUPE & SEDAN ENGINES, etc: (NOSTALGIA GAS Guidelines)
1. Only gas and alcohol are allowed as fuel.
- Maximum engine setback allowed is 10%.
- Superchargers are limited to 6-71 or 8-71 roots-type only.
- Any steel or aluminum heads are allowed. 5. Any ignition system is allowed. 6. Any intake and carb combination or mechanical fuel injection allowed.
- No electronic fuel injection will be allowed.
- Rev limiters are allowed only to protect the engine. They cannot be used to control the car’s launch.
- No delay boxes or throttles stops are allowed. Must be completely removed from car.
- Trans brakes and/or line locks are OK. 2-step not allowed.
These guidelines will be updated next year.